If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 30 days from receiving your order.
What is the 6 Month Warranty?
- Anything bought from us within the last 6 months [180 calendar days] can be returned to us if found to be defective.
- We will repair or replace the unit (at our discretion), free of charge.
What does the warranty not cover?
- All items older than 6 months [180 calendar days] from the date of purchase.
- We will not refund any purchases without a proof of purchase provided.
- Accidents, negligence, abuse or misuse.
- If any problems do arise and you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We are more than happy to resolve any situation ASAP.
If I need the warranty what do I do?
All you need to do to get your replacement stylus pen is the following:
- Include proof of your purchase (payment).
- After we receive your claim, we will contact you either via email or phone.
- We process your claim.
- We will contact you to confirm the address for the replacement/repair item.
- We dispatch a vehicle to retrieve the item, and thereafter deliver your replacement/repair.
What do I need to send you for my warranty?
- Just send us your proof of purchase which you received when you bought from us.
- Simply send this with your claim in writing and you’re set.
Who deals with my claim?
- We personally assess all claims and reply to you on the refund process (or replacement process, if requested).
- Half Price Computers will make a final decision on the legitimacy of all claims.
What happens after my claim is approved?
- After we approve your claim, we will notify you of the decision.
- We will then replace or repair the stylus pen to the same specifications.
- This will be delivered to the original buyers address (unless otherwise confirmed) as soon as possible.
Extra extended 6 months warranty for the product
This extended warranty provided extra warranty time from the product that you are purchased from LACORAMO.
How to get it?
Join our facebook VIP club here: